Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It Could Be Worse

When I first made my declaration that I was going to quit complaining, I received several supportive emails from friends saying such things as "sometimes you need to let it out" and  " you need to vent"  and I totally agree.  I'm not holding in my feelings just so I don't seem like I'm complaining (just ask Paul).

But, when I see things like this blog entry, I am even more convicted in my decision to rethink my thoughts and count my blessings.

Please read an entry at   http://www.thisisreverb.com/      Specifically the March 8th article titled "Hope flows through Mathere". 

The author of the blog is Ryan and he's currently on a trip to Kenya to report on how sponsoring a child through Compassion International actually works.  He's meeting the sponsored kids, checking out the programs offered and sharing it with all of us.

I also encourage you to read the entry "The day of spiritual jealousy" - moving.

And more importantly, I encourage you to sponsor a child.  

http://www.compassion.com/sponsor_a_child/default.htm?referer=105832

May you and your family have a very blessed day,
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment