Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cold - the viral kind

With the change of weather from cold to warm to cold again- we've all got colds.  Sinus clogging, sneezing, coughing, snotting, sniffling colds - we're a commercial for NyQuil.  Fun.  Currently it's not too bad, a little under the weather but not down for the count - I'm hoping it stays this way and then gets better soon.

This week's state we're focusing on in school is Tennessee!  Woohooo my home state!  The boys don't think they want to live there either but think visiting Graceland looks fun - good grief.

In other news, my landlord showed up today without the technician he was supposed to bring to fix the dishwasher and proceeded to tell me I have to pay for the repairs because it's my fault it doesn't work due to the water infiltration.  Now listen, I don't speak Italian well under the best of circumstances but get me upset and I make absolutely no sense (not so much in English either).  I'm sure I underwhelmed and confused him with my attempt to say "no way am I paying for that" - let the games begin. 

Here are Wednesday's 3 things-
1.  I am thankful for Usborne books.
2.  I am thankful for washable markers.
3.  I am thankful for bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment