Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend

Ahhh, the weekend.  I didn't take time to write this weekend, I'm sure you understand the need to just be with family?

So, I'll make a list of six things I'm really thankful for that will cover Saturday and Sunday's gratitudes.

1.  I am thankful for dinner and games at the home of good friends.
2.  I am thankful for email so I can keep in touch with people I love.
3.  I am thankful for my big back yard and the exercise I get mowing it.
4.  I am thankful for my church (I know I've said this one before but I really am thankful so it deserves two notices).
5.  I am thankful for nurses, Drs, missonaries and people who are willing to help in a crisis - the need for them lately has been so great.
6.  I am thankful my life is safe and fairly routine on a daily basis.  I am so blessed!

I am off to workout!  Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment