Sunday, March 7, 2010

Buona Domenica!

Buona = good  and  Domenica = Sunday  in Italian

Lovely, lovely day today.  Waffles for breakfast as is our Sunday tradition, followed by church and then a nice lunch with friends.   Ahhhhhh.  I LOVE Sundays!  Have I mentioned this before?

You know how sometimes your husband throws out an idea that at first seems so crazy you laugh hysterically and secretly wonder if he's insane?  And then it starts to grow on you, and then you actually find yourself thinking it might be a good plan?  Has your husband ever mentioned putting all your stuff in storage and living in a motor home while travelling the continental US for a year or so after retirement?  Crazy, right?

Anyhoo, here are Sunday's 3 things
1.  I am thankful for my new hand lotion
2.  I am thankful for Claudia's profiteroles (if you've never had one, you have no idea what you're missing)
3.  I am thankful for mozzarella di bufala (mozzarella made from the milk of  water buffalo, yummy!)
Profiteroles

Mozzarella di bufala

No comments:

Post a Comment